Since revealing the date of this year’s summit, we’ve been itching to get shouting about what we have in store. As our wonderful team applies the finishing touches to this year’s agenda (oh, just you wait!), we’re sharing a few details on what you can expect for now:
When and where will NES 2022 take place?
This year’s summit will be held as a one-day virtual event on May 18, 2022. You can add it your calendar here if you haven’t already.Google | Outlook | iCal | Yahoo
Will it cover my time zone?
While originally founded to strengthen ecommerce within the Nordics specifically, NES sees greater international appeal every year. That’s why, this year, we’ve made sure to offer a schedule with sessions accessible by those in GMT, CET, EST, PST, and AEDT timezones.
What’s the topic?
This year’s content will be centered on ‘Building the Future of Commerce Experiences’. We’ll be raising the virtual roof with a whole slew of exciting discussion and we can’t wait to reveal the finished agenda!
Tell me the awards are returning too!
The NES Awards were such a hit last year that, not only are they returning, but they’ll be debuting some shiny new categories, too—a number of which acknowledge the contributions of our APAC community:
- Nordic E-retailer of the Year
- UK E-retailer of the Year
- US E-retailer of the Year
- APAC E-retailer of the Year (NEW)
- E-retail Newcomer of the Year (NEW)
- Nordic Agency of the Year
- UK Agency of the Year
- US Agency of the Year
- APAC Agency of the Year (NEW)
- Tech Solution of the Year
- E-retail Technology Investor of the Year (NEW)
- Tech Personality of the Year (NEW)
- E-retail Investor of the Year (NEW)
- E-retailer Personality of the Year
- Sustainable E-retailer of the Year
This year has only seen more incredible transformation and innovation within the ecommerce sector. We’re here to celebrate this and look forward to reading all your nominations (info on submissions over this way).
That’s all, for now
We’ll be updating this article as we can reveal more about this year’s summit. If you want to be the first to hear about our agenda, ticket sales—and more—subscribe to our newsletter for updates.